Monday, January 28, 2008

Down a couple of pounds anyway

When I weighed myself this morning I had lost 2 lbs. Considering how much I HATE to exercise this was somewhat disappointing, but it's a start.

In addition to the calorie watching, the water drinking and the treadmill torture, I have added walking to my daily routine. Yesterday, I walked to Mass. Today I teach CCD, so I'll walk to church again. According to Yahoo! Maps, it's 1.09 miles, one way. That may not seem like much to you "gym Divas" but to me that is a fair amount. Anyway, it can't hurt, can it?

Also this week I plan to start with the crunches. Since my stomach is my biggest problem area, this is a necessary evil, I guess.

If I get brave enough I'll get measured and post them sometime this week. That way I'll know I'm losing even if the scale wants to be ornery!
Have a great week.
Terri

No comments: