Wednesday, January 2, 2008

day 2

I guess today is the second day even though yesterday was the official 1st day and I had black eye peas and cornbread for supper. But it was for the greater good of the over all cause see. I need all the luck I can get and being moderately superstitious I had to have to black eyed peas and cornbread. I guess I should weigh myself sometime soon. I will say my ultimate long term goal is to eventually lose 50-60 pounds. I lost 40 over this past summer but will admit I have gained at least 10 back. It felt most excellent to lose that weight and have people notice and mention it. I helped keep me motivated and I physically felt a lot better. What I did is cut way back on sweets and pepsi. I admit I am a pepsiholic. Drank lots of water, didn't eat late night snacks and really only ate when I was hungry not just because it was lunch time or breakfast time. If I wasn't hungry I just wouldn't eat. Now I know I'll never be a size 2 but I can at least get down to my game weight even if it was 25 yrs ago that I weighed in at that amount. I suppose that's it for today. Drive on ladies.....the best is yet to come!

No comments: