Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Writer Drops 168lbs...BLOGS to inspire others

Super Women! Where are you? Have we already fallen off the bandwagon and gone back to our usual ways? I haven't seen, nor heard NOTHING from any of you in a while. Perhaps this story will inspire us all to keep "hope" alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/diet.fitness/02/08/weightloss.lynn.bering/index.html

....and what is Wonder Woman doing....getting ready to run on my treadmill, renewed 10 sessions with my Personal trainer, and signed up for WW online. Work with me!!!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh Lisa! I am stuck at 200!! If I exercise or don't. If I count calories or don't.
It is so incredibly frustrating. And Joe isn't really any help. He would exercise with me, but he's so...so....military about it! I hate it!

I am going to keep trying (Never did start that ab program) but honestly when I look in the mirror, I could just cry.

And any way since when is 129lbs a size 4? I weighed 102lbs once many, many years ago and was a size 4!! Have things changed THAT much???

Love,
Terri
p.s. I am walking every day still...